Wills & Trusts
The estate plan appropriate for you depends not only on your desires, but also your circumstances, both of which may evolve over time. It's a good idea to revisit your estate plan when your desires and/or life circumstances change and in any event, once every 3-5 years. Tanttila Law assists you in the preparation of the following estate planning documents, whether you are: 1) newly emancipated (18 years old), 2) single or married, 3) divorced or re-married, 4) with minor and/or adult children from a current and/or past relationship, 5) without children, or 6) in a domestic partnership and/or Civil Union.
1) Simple Wills
2) Wills with AB Trust for tax planning and/or for balancing the interests of blended families
3) Wills with a Testamentary Trust for minor children
4) Wills with a Testamentary Trust for beneficiaries with special needs
5) Wills with a Testamentary Trust to protect assets from adult beneficiaries' creditors
6) Pour-over Wills for use with Trusts
1) Revocable (Inter vivos) Trusts for avoiding probate
2) AB Trusts for tax planning and/or balancing the interests of blended families
3) Trusts providing for minor children
4) Trusts providing for beneficiaries with special needs
5) Trusts providing for asset protection from adult beneficiaries' creditors
6) Generation Skipping Transfer Trusts (Dynasty Trusts) which provide for more than one generation beyond your generation (i.e. grandchildren, etc.)
7) Life Insurance Trusts (ILITs)
8) Charitable Reminder and Charitable Lead Trusts (CRTs, CLTs)
Tanttila Law is available to assist you with your will and/or trust(s).
Call or e-mail for a consultation: 720.841.3291 or email@example.com.